- Risk Based Design Approach
- Holistic Solutions – Integrating Architectural, Technical & Operational elements
- Phased Service Provision
- End-to-End Service Delivery – Concept to Hand-over
Why use an Independent Security Consultant?
Security risk is something which cannot be ignored, irrespective of what type of business it is or where that business is located there will be some security requirement. Failure to address the need could result in business disruption, reputational damage, litigation or worse.
Partnering with an independent security consultant will assist with identifying the need and provides the best possible chance of getting solutions which are risk based, addressing the required needs, and not over engineered.
ARC Security Solution Design Services
ARC security solutions are developed to serve only the best interests of the client, we do not supply equipment, nor do we supply security manpower. Because we have extensive experience in this field, we understand the need to address business issues such as ease of use, cost control etc., which ensures that our solutions work in synergy with other business operations and processes.
When we embark upon a project, we do so only after first reviewing the business profile and its operating processes. We create a true client/consultant partnership which ensures that there is transparency and that expectations are met at all stages of the design process. For new facilities this could be a multi-year process, which makes this working partnership all the more important.
ARC consultants have experience designing complex integrated solutions for any number of end users and facilities, typically:
- Office towers and mixed use buildings/facilities
- Hotels, Resorts, Stadia & Leisure Facilities
- Data Centers & Server Farms, up to and including Tier IV
- Banks & Financial Institutions
- Critical Infrastructure
- Oil & Gas, including LNG Facilities
- Power Generation & Distribution
- Communications Facilities
- Private VIP residences
Full scope projects include the identification of needs, conceptualizing the solutions, design of agreed elements and installation oversight. The general scope of service usually being the design/development of:
- Building Envelope Solutions (glazing, doors etc.)
- Blast Mitigation
- Turnstile Solutions
- Clear lines of sight considerations
- Vehicular Control & Monitoring
- Electronic Access Control
- Alarm monitoring
- Video surveillance & recording
- Intercom systems
- Vehicular Screening
- Control Room Design
- Security Infrastructure Design
- Security Plans Planning
- Crisis & Emergency Response Plans
- Business Continuity Plans
ARC is a pure risk consulting firm, our solutions are developed to serve only the best interests of the client. ARC consultants have been providing risk mitigation services for large corporations, small businesses, and various governments throughout the Asia-Pacific region for more than twenty-five years.
ARC always works discretely within the legal framework of the country in which the services are being provided. Customer confidentiality, tact and diplomacy are assured.