- Quantified Security & Threat Levels
- Comprehensive Security Planning
- VIP Protection & Wheels-down to wheels-up Security Services
Most people believe that executive protection services are only for celebrities, politicians, and heads of state. However, the world is more dangerous than it has ever been. With the advent of the internet and social media, high profile and high net worth individuals can no longer travel “incognito” as once was the case. Popular artists, actors, politicians and pretty much anyone who has any power or fame usually employs the services of security professionals to manage their risk. The recent phenomenon of paparazzi engaging in confrontations with the rich and famous simply to take subsequent legal action after the ensuing altercation is also a risk for people in the public-eye. In short, the threat of harm and litigation are the primary reasons why this service has become a necessity.
Other people who may need assistance include:
- People who handle or transport large amounts of money or other items of value
- If you are recently the target of a great deal of attention
- High ranking business leaders traveling to high risk areas
One does not need to be a head-of-state to need executive protection. There are numerous reasons why anyone would need executive protection.
ARC will begin service by measuring the risk and advising the level of security, based threat on threat / risk analysis and projected downstream impact. Depending on the risks and threat level, a fully trained and equipped ARC executive protection team (varying in size from one or two individuals to a fully equipped team) will meet and greet arriving VIPs at any location within the Asian Pacific Region.
- Coordinate with the client before the visit
- Ensure all participants know and understand the plan prior to arrival
- ‘Meet & Greet’ VIP and guests at the port of entry; gate meet & greet will be provided if in an airport terminal and if permitted by local authorities
- Provide mobile and static executive protection of the client, guests, and aircraft (if required)
- Provide up-to-date threat intelligence as well as a local peace & order briefing to the VIP
- Continually assess and report the security risk to the VIP’s party location during their stay
- Provide safe escort throughout the duration of the visits and safe escort to and at the port of departure
- Develop in-country travel plans and arrange and for suitable vehicles and drivers for the duration of the stay
- Maintain liaison with hotel management
- Assist and coordinate when additional services and local security resources may be required
ARC always works discretely within the legal framework of the country of operations. Different legal jurisdictions demand solutions tailored to those circumstances. Customer confidentiality, tact and diplomacy are assured.
With more than 35 years in the risk management industry, ARC is ideally placed to understand and advise its clients on security standards and requirements. We provide pragmatic, coherent solutions to real world problems.
Call us today to discuss your security needs.