- Comprehensive Review
- Practical Systems Testing
- Compliance with Legal, Insurance or Compliance Directives
Why Audit, Survey, and Assess?
ARC recognizes the challenges of protecting your business on 24×7 bases. It is especially difficult when this service is outsourced and there is no real staff on hand to ensure compliance or to provide guidance and advice on process improvement. However, ARC provides consultancy services to review recommend and implement a company’s entire security solution (manned guards, technical systems, physical requirements, and written policies). Our services will provide management with a user-friendly road map to enable effective and efficient security which will also provide peace of mind.
ARC will start by subjecting a client’s existing security processes to a rigorous review. This review would include but not be limited to:
- Threat and risk profile review
- Security control systems and processes
- Review of all existing physical security requirements against what is mandated by law and company or corporate policy
- Review of alarm and surveillance systems – identifying deficiencies, gaps, and vulnerabilities
- A review of the manned guarding rosters, placement of static posts, and any standing orders
- Procedures for handling information and products
- Processing, storage, and disposal of commercial information (that is official use only, corporate secrets, and trade secrets)
- Health, safety, and environmental issues in respect of security systems
- Infrastructure security including power, telephone, computer systems
- External influences, external approaches, and emergency procedures
- High threat location reviews, anti-terrorism, blast vulnerability protection etc.
Testing is an essential component of any security system and ARC consultants will provide practical tests during all assessments to identify weaknesses in the integrity of security management plans.
Security management policy plans are also scrutinized to ensure the system components are performing as expected and also that management and staff members are aware of and know about security requirements and are also in compliance. The sole purpose of this rigorous and demanding regime is to identify security shortfalls, replace the policies and procedures that are not working with ones that do and then implement everything to produce a security profile that is effective and efficient.
ARC is a pure risk consulting firm; our solutions are developed to serve only the best interests of the client. ARC consultants have been providing risk mitigation services for large corporations, small businesses, and various governments throughout the Asia-Pacific region for more than twenty-five years.
ARC always works discretely within the legal framework of the country in which the services are being provided. Customer confidentiality, tact and diplomacy are assured.